Translate

Wordless Wednesday 2/16/2011

Posted by Picasa

Comments

real girl sport said…
Another beautiful winter picture! Are these all taken just near your house?!
caite said…
he is a big fella...and very handsome.
Commonweeder said…
one of my most stunning memories is of dawn in Anchorage, the snow covered mountains blushing in the freezing cold in April 1994. My plane, en route to Beijing, landed at the deserted airport in the middle of the night for emergency repairs (oh no!. It was an amazing and beautiful sight. I am so glad we had to land.
Anonymous said…
You do get to see fine looking moose!
Unknown said…
Love the moose pic - we have a few here in Colorado but not many - very hard to find
Dave Dorsey said…
This yound fellow was not too far from my home. It was in a park that I visit often and was following a young female around. He's not a large male, but large enough to get me moving fast when he heads my way with his hair up.