Translate

A free loan that was a good investment

A friend stopped by the office the other day and we were talking about photo processing programs. We got onto Lightroom which I prefer and discussed a few issues he was having with it. Then somehow we got onto macro lenses.
I don't do a lot of macro photography. I'm more into landscape and wildlife.Maybe because I didn't feel the need for buying an expensive macro lens. I'm not sure.
Then he told me about the Canon 500D closeup lens. He got my attention and then loaned me his for the day. I took my test drive at the Russian Jack Springs Greenhouse. Yes, spring is here. But, we still have piles of snow and ice around yet. The temperatures at night still get below freezing, so no blooming flowers around town just yet.
 Keeping the greenhouse at a constant 72°  sure made it comfy for me. Not a lot of the flowers were in bloom, but for the ones that were, it was I was looking for.
I returned the lens the next day and then went to Stewart's and bought one for myself. For about $160 I couldn't go wrong and it easily fits into my camera bag. I took these photo's without a tripod and I think they turned out OK.
 
With spring in full swing, I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more macro photography this year.
 
To view more photo's, click here.
 


Comments

Beth F said…
I love macros! It can be addicting. Great series.
Anonymous said…
Lovely photos!
Dr Purva Pius said…
Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)


LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com