Translate

Return to Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum in Fairbanks, AK

I went to Fairbanks a few weeks ago on business, and was there when the Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum was open on Sunday. If I lived in Fairbanks, they would have to kick me out of this place.
I got to ride in this 1918 Biddle back in July 2013. It's parked for the winter now, but that sure was fun.
1933 Hupmobile. What a gorgeous machine.
1914 Grant Model M Roadster. Plain and really cool. No instruments.
This is a neat new addition. It's a 1911 Kelsey Model M Motorette. It's a three wheeler.
 This would be a blast putting around town in.
This 1917 Cleveland was $175 new. I wonder if it's gone up in value?
 
For photos of my last visit to the museum, click here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great cars there!
Priyashi said…
Wonderful collections of Cars...:)
NCSue said…
Those are really cool old cars! Thanks for sharing at http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/12/cats-eye-variations.html
Bethany Carson said…
That is an awesome collection! I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite between the Hupmobile and Roadster--both are pretty classy!
betty-NZ said…
How cool to see! That black car looks like a fantasy carriage!