Translate

UT OH, Big move comming

For those of you that know me, you know that I've lived in the same place forever. Well, not quite forever, but 27 years. I've seen lots of changes, some good, some not so good. The street got paved, new houses and condo's built, kids grown and moved away. We'll skip listing any not so good things. All these years I've just been a tenant, renting all this time. A few things changed around the first of the year and it got me thinking of a change of my own.
 
 
Well, here it is. I put in a offer Thursday, they countered Friday and I accepted. This coming Thursday is home inspection day. I don't expect any issues because it's new. It could take a bit to close going through VA, maybe up to 45 days. Today I gave my landlady 60 days notice. Oh, did I tell you it's not in Anchorage? It's in Wasilla, just a rocks throw from Knik.
 
 
I'm excited and so is Macy. I'm a little nervous, but oh well. I'm already packing and making moving plans. It's a big move for me. I haven't been much on change since leaving the military. This is change. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations! That's a beautiful new home. Can't wait to see the photos you'll be taking from there.
Edna said…
change is good Dave! Looks perfect for all three of you.
Dave Dorsey said…
I might have to change the name of my blog to Around Alaska. :)
Diane said…
Can't wait for pics after you move in.
Unknown said…
This is FANTASTIC Dave!! Congratulations, and a beautiful home how exciting! I can only imagine now all the Aurora shows you will be getting out there!! Super excited for ya.
Stephanie
Dave Dorsey said…
Thanks everyone! I'll keep you up to date.