Translate

Merry Christmas

No, I'm not celebrating the Orthodox Christmas. I'm just late posting photos from my trip to Maryland and spending Christmas Day with my daughter her hubby and three of my grandkids.
 Yes, Cassie was born and raised in Alaska. The Army and her heart took her away for now. But deep down inside........
 Sort of reminds me of one of the spirits in A Christmas Story. But, it's not.
 Someone likes Thomas the Train, actually all trains. He also likes the idea of using other peoples money to put in it.
 The fashion girl.
Of course the biggest hit is the boxes.
Loves her big sister, dresses like her too. And of course being a little girl, loves her dolls.
 
My daughter has a beautiful family. Her hubby thinks the world of them all. You always want your kids to have more than you did. Well, they do and their kids have more than them.
 
It was hard to leave and I can't wait to see them again!


Comments

Diane said…
Nice, really nice. But you did not mention my lemon pie!!
Anonymous said…
Looks like it was quite a lovely Christmas celebration!