Translate

TO Wrangell - St. Elias and back. Roadside reflections.


I was in no hurry to get home. I love to play in state tourist. So I took my time on my way back, stopping when and wherever I wanted. It was great.

Since we got record snowfall last winter, there's ever more roadside marsh ponds then there usually is. I love reflection photos. Even though it wasn't the best time of day to take them, I still had a good time.

This also shows you why we joke that the mosquito is our state bird. They have plenty of breeding ground.

I love no pressure driving on a trip. I'm not sure the other drivers minded or not. Oh well.

More to come!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Beth F said…
I love exploring around and taking the back roads.

Love the reflections.
Sherry said…
Very nice images - one day I'll be able to stop more, but for now I'll have to settle for just getting to where I'm going.
Maude Lynn said…
Beautiful reflections!
Peek-a-booK! said…
Oh, great pics!

Here you can find my WW post:
http://www.peekabook.it/2012/08/wordless-wednesday-aug22.html

Valentina
www.peekabook.it
No pressure is definitely the way to go! The other drivers probably could take lessons from you :) I liked all of these shots. Just beautiful!
Unknown said…
Great series!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River,Canada.
Unknown said…
Me too!!! Love to break out my camera and be surprised by what I capture out in nature. Great reflection photos.