Translate

Wordless Wednesday 5/18/2011

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Pulchritude said…
Very nice post. I like it. Pls try to visit my enty
Carolyn said…
You pictures are amazing! I'm a little jealous of AK--we are trying to get stationed there (military) but it hasn't worked out. In the meantime, I'll just keep lookin at your pictures!

I hopped over from the I <3 blogging hop, and following you know--would love a follow back!

www.cookinformycaptain.blogspot.com
robin andrea said…
We had a pair of geese hanging around the front of our house for a couple of days. I think they were looking for a good nesting spot. Unfortunately, they didn't find one close by, and now they are gone. They sure are pretty.
Lil-Rosi said…
Nice shot! Amazing how these kind of geese really travel a lot! We see some often in Missouri.
Happy WW!
cajunlicious said…
Hi! Following you from the blog hop! Hope you visit My Cajun blog and return the follow!
- Jessica @ http://cajunlicious.com
Sara Chapman said…
Now this is a great bird shot. Everything about it is good. Thanks for sharing.