Translate

Wordless Wednesday 7/20/2011

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Love it! Ret. AF/AD AF family here. Love that you're showing the world AK. Iheartblogginghop follow.
http://sairforcespouse.com
kikifitz said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
caite said…
scarecrows are a bit scary aren't they...sort of the point.
Michelle said…
I hope the scarecrow does it's job..
Verena said…
Love the photo!
Thanks for linking up!
PippaD said…
Scarecrows scare me! I really must stop watching horror films.
LV said…
Definitely no words needed for this fellow. We had these when I was growing up, but nothing looking this good.
robin andrea said…
Really great scarecrow!
Fantastic scarecrow. We tried to make one like this once, but his head fell off :( LOL.
Happy Wordless Wednesday.  Thanks for stopping by and linking up. I really like your blog and glad I have now found it.