Translate

Count your beagle blessings.

Sorry, it's been over 2 months since I posted last. Life goes on and some things take priority and unfortunately my blog has taken the hit. I'll try to do better. I know, I say that with every post.
 
So, for those that don't know, the beagle count is up to 6 and holding. They all have blended in well together. See the last post for the stories of the newbies. They all love pancakes and especially blueberry pancakes. Breakfast is an important meal to start your day.
You would think there's a shortage of beds, but there are enough for all of them. They even get 99% use of the couch and many other places in the house and yard. But sometimes they all want on the same spot. Growling and bitewing isn't tolerated, so sometimes I get the look. 
 Any movement in the kitchen gets their full attention. Not being fed is not an issue. I'll have to video feed time. It can bee hilarious.
 Macy has been with me the longest. We've been through good times and bad times together. I can't picture her not being a part of my life. She came along after my marriage fell apart, comforted me after my time in the hospital and then we battled her health issues where I almost lost her. I'm lucky to have them all, but she's a special one for sure.
 My home has become known as The Beagle Ranch. I like it and the pups don't seem to mind. Some of the pups have their health issues and behavior issues. We deal with them all the best we can. My neighbors from as far away as a few blocks know them well. From our walks around the neighborhood to Spot and Lucy escaping to explore unknown territory, not many people in the surrounding neighborhood don't know of us. I've even got comments on Facebook from people that travel home along our walk paths. They don't live close but have seen us out and about.
 Not, beagle related. Some bragging photos of grandkids. Here's Trinity, Holden and Harmony in Louisiana. Very active kids and enjoying life. I miss them.
 Chloe and Tripp at a fun run. Their brother Austin and sister Destinee (not pictured). I get my grandkid fix with them, They live here in Alaska.
Here's hoping all are doing well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Six beagles! That's a lot of furry love you have there. It's great to see that they have found such a wonderful home. Nice to see a post here. Glad to know all is well. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on the Bums. I really appreciated hearing from you, Dave.
Unknown said…
It is such a blessing to see so much love in your beagle family. To many times this is not the case. You all seem to be a perfect fit and communicate well. Lol
Keep on loving them because they will never stop loving you. People could learn so much from their fur babies.

Thank you for touching my heart.

Lorelei