Translate

Wordless Wednesday 10/19/11

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Rhonda Albom said…
Flatnose Henry - interesting street name. Happy WW. Please stop by and see mine.
Joni Nickrent said…
Great name for a street! LOL
Beth F said…
Really captures the potential loneliness.
Marianne said…
Beautiful composition! Any idea who Flatnose Henry is/was?

I live in Arizona, the anti-Alaska. Please stop by and visit my blog: http://www.hillandbend.blogspot.com

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
carol l mckenna said…
Great photo! Wow! ~ Love the street name ~thanks, namaste, CArol (Share the Creative Journey) linked w/WW ^_^
Martha Z said…
Like others, I wonder about "Flatnose".
caite said…
you have to wonder how his nose got so flat.
Saun said…
Lovely,Flatnose Henry great street made me giggle...
Dave Dorsey said…
I have no idea how it got its name. He must have been a popular but not so handsome guy.