Translate

Get her to the airport on time

My friend Nancy was in town from Fairbanks this weekend for a Audubon Alaska board meeting . I like it when she comes to visit because I get to play tour guide. We went to the Alaska Aviation Museum at Lake Hood.

Afterwards I had to get her to the airport on time. She was headed to Detroit for a strategic planning session with the National Association of Automobile Museums board of directors in Dearborn, MI. On second thought, I should have taken a faster vehicle.

I hope she got there OK.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

catsynth said…
It would be cool to arrive at the airport in that car ;)
Billy Blue Eyes said…
What a great looking old pickup
kristine said…
That's a nice shot.. :)

Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.
Happy trails to you....
JM Illinois
Unknown said…
wow what a nice view, awesome photography.

Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.