Translate

Sunrise, Sunset

It was a little challenging today getting my chores and shopping done. We have been having some gorgeous sunrises lately, but today topped all. And to boot, you don't have to get up early to see them. All you have to do is pay attention.

I was scrambling around this morning trying to get some clean shots with as little noise as possible. What was funny, I found out my friend Britt was doing the same thing at the same time and neither of us knew about the other.

On thedrive back home tonight, the sky was just on fire. I headed down to the port where I figured I might get some good shots. There was quite a bit of noise in the way, but some of it just added to the effect of the shot.

Anyway, what a gorgeous sunrise and sunset we had today.

Check out more here.

Comments

Britt said…
Both photos are BEAUTIFUL Dave!!!