Wordless Wednesday 2/2/2011

Posted by Picasa

Comments

John S. Mead said…
I loved anchorage when I visited way back in November of 1985! Thanks for sharing it with all of us Lower 48ers! Happy WW.
DrillerAA09 said…
I just doesn't get any better than a bald eagle in flight. Some of them winter here in Arkansas, about 15 miles from the house.
Britt said…
I love the lighting in this image!
Niamh Griffin said…
I always love your eagle photos, you're so lucky to live somewhere you can see them so often!
Beth F said…
Wordless! The captured moment and the lighting are terrific.
Dutch Hollow said…
I saw my first one a few years ago. A family of them were fishing on one of the finger lakes.
robin andrea said…
A beautiful shot, and that light is just amazing!
Janet Marie said…
BALD EAGLES are one of my favorites!
Thank you for sharing
Dave said…
Thanks everyone!
Meggie said…
Gorgeous shot, Dave! Go Steelers!